Insured Person

Is there an age limit ?

Can I take out your insurance independently of my nationality or of my country of residence ?

I reside within the European Union, can I take out the insurance ?

I wish to subscribe for my family or a group of people. Is this possible ?
Yes. You can take out our insurance plan to cover up to 10 people, and this via a single payment.

I wish to take out this insurance plan for a third party. What information is necessary ?
At the time of subscribing, you must communicate the name, date of birth, passport number, nationality and country of residence of the insured person.

Cover and claim

How can I amend the dates of the period of insurance?
It is sufficient for you to contact us by email prior to the cover taking effect at the address

I have taken out the Gold plan. How do I change to the Platinum plan?
It is sufficient for you to take out the desired new plan and contact us by email ( requesting the cancellation and reimbursement of the previous policy. Ensure that you forward us your request prior to the policy which is to be cancelled taking effect.

I have a medical problem: what must I do?
Contact us as soon as possible using telephone number +33 1 55 92 19 05.

What is a pre-existing illness?
By pre-existing illness, there must be understood any illness or medical condition affecting the insured person, which
1) necessitates medical treatment,
2) was known to the person concerned and
3) had been diagnosed prior to taking out the Visa travel insurance.

Can I contact you?
Our email address is
For medical emergencies, please dial the emergency number +33 1 55 92 19 05.

Which plan to choose?
Each of our plans meets the requirements formulated by the embassies within the Schengen area. To compare the different plans, consult our Terms and Conditions.

Countries covered by our plans
Schengen Area states (including French overseas areas: Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Reunion, Mayotte, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint-Barthelemy, the Collectivity of Saint Martin, Wallis and Futuna, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Clipperton), as well as Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Ireland, Romania and the United Kingdom.


Can I pay for a third party ?
It is a standard procedure.

My payment has not been made. What should I do ?
This may be explained in a number of ways: incorrect data, lack of liquidity on the account, protection system imposed by the bank.

Do you accept bank transfers ?
We accept payments by credit card but not bank transfers.

Are there additional charges other than those set out on your website ?
The amount mentioned on the website is the one that you will pay, excepted your bank fees.

I cannot succeed in identifying the payment of my credit card statement. What to do?
The expense should appear under the name INSURTE.

Apart from my credit card number, do you need other information concerning me?
No. We don't need financial data concerning you. Our payment services operators will attend to securing your payment.


I haven't received my documents. What should I do?
Firstly, check your junk email folder, then contract us at the email address

How can I amend the information contained in my documents?
It is sufficient for you to contact us by email prior to the cover taking effect at the address

How do you provide the proof/the registration form ?
The registration form is sent to you by email immediately after the payment. It is then sufficient for you to print it.

Will I receive the documents relative to my insurance by letter ?
We will send you the insurance documents by email. You will not receive a paper version.